Stormcrown's App -

Discussion in 'Archived Apps' started by Stormcrown, Jun 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stormcrown

Stormcrown

Achievement Pts:
    Ratings:
    +7
    Your Name
    Seth

How old are you?

Do you have any friends in the guild? If so, who?
    Not yet.

Main Character
    o_O Idk yet.

Character Name:
    Still deciding.

Race
    Probably Charr.

Class
    Guardian,

What role do you wish to play in the guild? For example: PvP, PvE, Casual/Social
    PVP, Social.

Which previous MMO's or online games have you played and how long for?
    Eve Online, 6 years. (140m SP, 20B Isk, game got boring)

Were you a part of a guild? What was your experience?
    Yes. I was a part of Goonswarm for a little while, back in the BoB days. I was fairly noobish at that time, and didn't do much. Went on to the reddit alliance for a while and mostly roamed in null sec hunting kids.

How did you hear about the Guild?
    June 26th Podcast, extremely impressed.

What will you bring to the ALTTABME community? (Chatty? Skilled? Funny? Helping?)
    I talk too much/chatty. I'm overly dedicated and have no life. I think I'm funny, but I tend to be annoying at times (I try to keep a hold on it). I'm not very helpful. *Shrug* It's life.

Will Arcanix be the only guild you join?
    Probably. As long as people are chill and we do some organized PVP stuff.

Is there anything else you would like to throw in here at the end?
    Very impressive podcasts. Game doesn't launch for a while (2 months, but only 1 month until the next BWE), so won't see people for a while.

2. tr1age

tr1age [Community Leader] Butterflies!

Achievement Pts:
    Ratings:
    +3,245
    Your icon and guild name choices make me question you as a human being... Haha The rest was good though. Anyone else wanna vote yay or nay on this? (we do this american idol style btw)

3. Gyoin

Gyoin Over Analystical Extreme Gambler

Achievement Pts:
    Ratings:
    +1,953
    Haha this part just made me a little confused. I mean, I feel that I can be annoying at times ::coughpigreferencescough::
    but I just wanted a little bit more on your perception of not being helpful. Being active in GW2 is all that you really need to be helpful. Everything you do will add influence to the guild which will benefit everyone. You want to be active in pvp, so just joining in some WvW will be enough to be helpful to the guild too :) And I'm sure there will be people who want you in SPvP too!

Don't sell yourself short (especially on an application for anything).

+1 on my end. Kinda curious how helpful this guy can be :p

4. Zakis

Zakis War Priestess

Achievement Pts:
    Ratings:
    +1,020
    Overlooking the previous guild choices and the above comment that Gyoin highlighted, I am willing to see how helpful you can be too, and how you become a part of our guild.
    +1

5. tr1age

tr1age [Community Leader] Butterflies!

Achievement Pts:
    Ratings:
    +3,245
    Well I guess I am Simon in this one with a -1 but ya just need 2 to pass haha. So lets try ya out. Welcome aboard! Remember to introduce yourself (this time with more confidence) in the guild private area ;)

Oh and we totally changed your avatar, cause the face makes me wanna kill myself. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.