[Sep 16, 2014] TAB raid 6: XXX-69 No Scope Kuralack YOLO Swag 420 XXX (nowhere)

Discussion in 'Events and TAB Adventures!' started by dainjre, Sep 14, 2014.

1. dainjre

dainjre Generously Compensated Establishment Provocateur

Achievement Pts:
    Ratings:
    +1,040
    We're just doing X-89 and Kuralack, be ready! Know the fights. Lets do this.

2. LaNCeRs

LaNCeRs

Achievement Pts:
    Ratings:
    +98
    I have softball, not sure what time yet.

3. Crake

Crake ୧༼ಠ益ಠ༽୨ Stronk

Achievement Pts:
    Ratings:
    +635
    Will be werking, but good luck y'all!

4. Euchale

Euchale Crazy German Guy

Achievement Pts:
    Ratings:
    +729
    [​IMG]
    but you will never take our SNIPERKNIFES
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  5. LaNCeRs

LaNCeRs

Achievement Pts:
    Ratings:
    +98
    I will be there for the first 90 or so minutes again.

I would assume that we are going to X89 first. Thoughts on rocking two healers for the fight with a person or two using an AoE heal on the knock back for emergency situations?

Reason being: We completed the last 50% of the kill with two healers up. If Milleuda is alive, we have more than enough raid wide healing. The fight is not very damage intensive, rather mechanic intensive. Secondly, we were about 15 seconds away from our kill being a wipe, being that Ace fell off right as we killed him. I would like to see us give ourselves a little more wiggle room (selfishly because I would like to see how close we get to 5 minutes) so that we aren't cutting it so close.

As Spicy said, we were basically a coin flip on that kill as to whether or not we would have actually been able to down him, the flip just happened to land our way. Not saying that we wouldn't have downed it eventually, more specific to the kill we got. We need to make sure that we are focused on Tuesday so that we don't have a reenactment of last Tuesday because we had already killed the bosses once before.

6. Milleuda

Milleuda Mother Hen

Achievement Pts:
    Ratings:
    +632
    I think it is manageable with two healers. The only unavoidable damage sources are shout and the snipe on the tank. Otherwise, as long as people aren't getting hit by spew or the snipe we should be good.

Also, I think the snipe that killed me last time was due to x89 positioning relative to the tank? GyoinGyoin explained it to me last time, but if we could review that again I would much appreciate :) I'll try to do better at dodging if a snipe comes for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. LaNCeRs

LaNCeRs

Achievement Pts:
    Ratings:
    +98
    That is exactly what happened, I just watched our kill vid a couple times. X89 jumped because our tanks had small bomb and knock back stuff. As a consequence he leaped and then sniped back to the group. It was not bad positioning on your part, just an unfortunate RNG. The part that made it difficult that the snipe literally ran parallel with the edge of the platforms, so you could really only dodge one way. Anyone standing closer to the edge than to the middle got hosed, I think. We have a few people die at that part of the fight.

8. Gyoin

Gyoin Over Analystical Extreme Gambler

Achievement Pts:
    Ratings:
    +1,953
    From that time that you were killed, I'm 90% sure that there was a leap that occurred to behind the tank, then a snipe towards the tank (and also into the raid) that got ya.

9. LaNCeRs

LaNCeRs

Achievement Pts:
    Ratings:
    +98
    FYI, here is a pic to illustrate. The snipe occurred right after a tank swap, which is why Ace is where he is. After the knock back, the snipe occurred almost immediately, which is why we were all spread out.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  10. Gyoin

Achievement Pts:
    Ratings:
    +1,953
    Hay Lancers, I'm not sure what you were trying to do, but you can't do that yet.

11. LaNCeRs

LaNCeRs

Achievement Pts:
    Ratings:
    +98
    Lol! Juuuuuuuuuust a bit out of range! *psycho*

12. dainjre

dainjre Generously Compensated Establishment Provocateur

Achievement Pts:
    Ratings:
    +1,040
    I wouldn't mind. I can throw on healing probes instead of dual shock. It doesn't cut my dps a whole ton.

13. Dejamal

Dejamal

Achievement Pts:
    Ratings:
    +118
    Lancers, you forgot the most important label. Not to worry, I took care of it.

[​IMG]

At that point it really comes down to a guess. If the tank is moving and you move the wrong way, you're dead. If the tank isn't moving and you don't move fast enough, you're dead. If the tank isn't moving and you don't move because you think the tank is moving, you're dead. #hardcore

• LOL LOL x 2
  14. Spicyjoobrew

Spicyjoobrew

Achievement Pts:
    Ratings:
    +27
    While we're having lolz, can we make some uniform recruitment spam? I'm starting to believe we're in a rearrrry great position for some new recruits

15. Milleuda

Milleuda Mother Hen

Achievement Pts:
    Ratings:
    +632
    CrakeCrake had a really good generic one he used to spam in Thayd overnight. Perhaps he can share?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

16. Crake

Crake ୧༼ಠ益ಠ༽୨ Stronk

Achievement Pts:
    Ratings:
    +635
    I'll transcribe it later, but theres nothing too special about it haha

• Like Like x 1
  17. Spicyjoobrew

Spicyjoobrew

Achievement Pts:
    Ratings:
    +27
    Sweet I'll ask him about it. I'd also like one that says something about progression if that's okay?

18. Crake

Crake ୧༼ಠ益ಠ༽୨ Stronk

Achievement Pts:
    Ratings:
    +635
    Yeah make it your own man, we are all snowflakes

• Like Like x 2
  19. Gyoin

Achievement Pts:
    Ratings:
    +1,953
    Yeah go nuts spicy. Just reference the site when you do it and if people PM you questions, answer then truthfully. Let then know we do have an application process and how the community operates. Everyone is welcome to join the guild as a recruit, and that to become a member requires the application process, yadda yadda.

If you need help with any specific questions, let me know.

20. Spicyjoobrew

Spicyjoobrew

Achievement Pts:
    Ratings:
    +27
    will do, thanks!

• Like Like x 1