Wildstar GA Mini Bosses + Trash

Discussion in 'All the Games!' started by LaNCeRs, Sep 5, 2014.

1. LaNCeRs

LaNCeRs

Achievement Pts:
    Ratings:
    +98
    Link in case people are interested in watching.

http://www.twitch.tv/lancers3/c/5068271

At some point today, my goal is to do some simple damage analysis to get a feel for where we are at as a team. Under no circumstances is this to turn in to an epeen contest or to slight anyone else. This is to help everyone get better and to understand how to become more successful.

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. Baldoraxx

Baldoraxx Internalizing Master Of Casual

Achievement Pts:
    Ratings:
    +403
    Well said. Even though i didn't raid. I was a part of this team for 3 seconds :) somewhere in that video

3. dainjre

dainjre Generously Compensated Establishment Provocateur

Achievement Pts:
    Ratings:
    +1,040
    Trash was definitely a learning experience. We'll hopefully not need an hour to get to a mini boss on tuesday.

4. Gyoin

Gyoin Over Analystical Extreme Gambler

Achievement Pts:
    Ratings:
    +1,953

I think the tanks and healers know what to do at this point for splits. If we get a consistent mark order for kills, dps will be more consistent. We should also get a select number of people for interrupts instead of entire classes, that way we can burn a bit more and have a more coordinated interrupt order. Should make trash a bit faster.

5. dainjre

Achievement Pts:
    Ratings:
    +1,040
    Yeah. For the trash you need interrupts more often than 2 groups of people. The order kinda worked itself out naturally which i was happy about

6. Gyoin

Achievement Pts:
    Ratings:
    +1,953

I think there's a token few of us who are pretty good at communicating interrupts (/cough) and we should try to continue this trend moving forward IMO.

7. dainjre

Achievement Pts:
    Ratings:
    +1,040
  8. Crake

Crake ୧༼ಠ益ಠ༽୨ Stronk

Achievement Pts:
    Ratings:
    +635
    I'd love some pointers on improving my DEEPZ

9. LaNCeRs

LaNCeRs

Achievement Pts:
    Ratings:
    +98
    PREFACE: This should be used as a tool to help you identify your strengths and weaknesses. Again, in our first raid, I wouldn't look too much into numbers, as your outputs are largely dependent on comfort and positioning. As a note, other than deaths, healers and tanks are excluded (players that have spent time in both roles have been adjusted accordingly).

Use this as a resource and talk to the people who may have had better success than you. This should be able to facilitate builds, rotations, positioning, etc.

Should you want to manipulate the data to better help you understand it by each pull, class, etc., please ask for the excel file, and I will send it.

Should you have any questions, please feel free to ask. All amounts (though could be slightly off from other people's parses) should tie to my twitch video.

[​IMG]

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  10. Gyoin

Achievement Pts:
    Ratings:
    +1,953
    I'm so bad

11. LaNCeRs

LaNCeRs

Achievement Pts:
    Ratings:
    +98
    Remember the role you are playing in the raid. Not to mention, playing offspec at that.

12. Gyoin

Achievement Pts:
    Ratings:
    +1,953
    Yeah yeah, but still lol. Most deaths? I need to step up on not in red. Not used to the whole "not being priority of heals" lol

13. LaNCeRs

LaNCeRs

Achievement Pts:
    Ratings:
    +98
    Hahaha this is my point exactly. A transition from being able to take 5 flies in bumper cars to actually being able to die is going to take some time to get used to.

14. Crake

Crake ୧༼ಠ益ಠ༽୨ Stronk

Achievement Pts:
    Ratings:
    +635
    Well I know Im at least capable of keeping up if I don't derp. My damage will likely increase substantially as I rune and get more comfortable with the build TalmariTalmari helped me with. Once I get some cash money, perhaps LaNCeRsLaNCeRs or TalmariTalmari could help me with runes?

15. Milleuda

Milleuda Mother Hen

Achievement Pts:
    Ratings:
    +632
    This spreadsheet is sexy

16. NeverSayNo Panda

NeverSayNo Panda

Achievement Pts:
    Ratings:
    +124
    Seriously, Thanks Lancers! <3

17. LaNCeRs

LaNCeRs

Achievement Pts:
    Ratings:
    +98
    If you get on a few minutes early, I'd be happy to let you know what I think your next rune steps should be.